www.On-sell.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Boss OD-3 Overdrive Pedal for Electric Guitar P 3,500.00

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bot

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Boss OD-3 Overdrive Pedal for Electric Guitar P 3,500.00 Empty
PostSubject: Boss OD-3 Overdrive Pedal for Electric Guitar P 3,500.00   Boss OD-3 Overdrive Pedal for Electric Guitar P 3,500.00 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:23 am

Up for sale is a Boss OD-3 Overdrive Pedal. 3.5k only. Perfect Working Condition, comes with box and manual. I bought this recently, but I really don't use it with our current genre (I might retract if we go into lighter genres). Please contact me at 0905-4603008. Price is FIXED.. Lowballers will NOT be attended to.

The OD-3 is THE Boss Overdrive. Not super overdrive, not turbo overdrive, just overdrive... the flagship boss pedal to carry the overdrive brand (together with the rare OD-1). Using Boss's latest technology, this pedal gives you the sweetest tube overdrive sound, with the most open sounding drive sound among the boss pedal lineup. Dynamics are superb, either allowing you to clean up your tone with the volume knob on your guitar, or respond to how you pick your string. Pick lightly to get mellow sounds, attack harder for a singing lead.

Item is in Mandaluyong. Meetups within Metro Manila only, please.

Thank you for looking.
Back to top Go down

Boss OD-3 Overdrive Pedal for Electric Guitar P 3,500.00
Page 1 of 1